Skip to content
BEN «BENKLI» KLISHEVSKIY
- Location/Date Born:
MOSCOW RUSSIA 02 AUGUST 1987
- Currently Resides:
- Current shop name/location:
- Equipment (coil/rotary) used:
VLAD BLAD CUSTOM TATTOO MACHINES (SPONSORED), KWADRON NEEDLES (SPONSORED) FUSION INK (SPONSORED)
COSMOPOLITAN, TATTOO MASTER, TATTOO MAGAZINE, FULL CUSTOM MAGAZINE
- What sparked your love of art?:
A DESIRE TO LET MY ART LIVE IN THE FLESH
- How’d you end up becoming a tattoo artist?
BEN WAS PRESENTED WITH A TATTOO MACHINE – SO HE STARTED TATTOOING
- Most memorable tattoo you’ve done:
A TATTOO OF MY DAUGHTER ON MY WIFE’S ARM
- Have you ever tattooed yourself?:
- Any tattoos you refuse to do because of any reason like the idea/placement?:
NATIONALISM (FASCISM), ANIMAL RIGHTS VIOLATION, OBVIOUSLY STUPID TATTOOS
- How do you handle negative feedback?
LOYAL. THAT FORMS YOU AS A PROFESSIONAL
- What signature style do you think you excel in?
- What has been the biggest change in your life since you’ve became more popular?
AN ABILITY TO MAKE ANY PIECE I WANT (TO CHOSE WHETHER I WANT TO MAKE IT OR NOT)
- What moment so far in your career that you think you will never forget?
CREATION OF ALL OF MY STUDIOS (3 OF THEM) IN MOSCOW
- If you were not a tattoo artist, what would you be?
A ROCK STAR
- Any other art related hobbies?:
MUSIC & MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS + CREATING CUSTOM BICYCLES OF MY OWN
- Hobby outside of anything art related:
DIRTBIKE, EXTREME SPORTS IN GENERAL
- Short term goal:
OPEN A NEW BANANA TATTOO STUDIO
- Long term goal:
WORLDWIDE TATTOO TOUR