- Name: Chris Lane “Rockkstar”
- Location/Date Born: Washington D.C./12-13-1970
- Tattooing since: 2006
- Resides: Waldorf, Maryland
- Current shop name/location: Tailored Tattoo in Waldorf, Maryland.
- Equipment used: Mickey Sharpz shader & liner.
- What made you start tattooing: I was always an artist and I got tired of working at a bank after 8 years so I became a tattoo artist.
- Piece done on me: Pheonix vs. dragon on back, karma symbol on bottom of foot, woman symbol on arm, and matching sister arrow tattoo on arm.
- Most memorable tattoo: A 3D armor and chain piece because it was challenging and rewarding.
- If you were not an artist, what would you be: Business manager.
- Hobby outside of tattooing: Musician, guitarist, or a songwriter.
- Short term goal: Improve saturations with white ink.