- Location/Date Born:
- Tattooing since:
- Currently Resides:
- Current shop name/location:
- Equipment (coil/rotary) used:
Both, but more rotary now.
- What sparked your love of art?:
Both of my parents are artist and i’ve been drawing my whole life.
- How’d you end up becoming a tattoo artist?
I met a guy named Dammian Moore from New Orleans who took me on as his apprentice at Brooklyn Ink in Brooklyn.
- Most memorable tattoo you’ve done:
It would have to be the skull and crossbones that I did on myself. It was my first tattoo ever.
- Have you ever tattooed yourself?:
Yes, small skull and crossbones.
- Any tattoos you refuse to do because of any reason like the idea/placement?:
Yes. Once I had a guy ask to get a tattoo of a list of things he wanted to kill, including his wife. I refused him because I don’t support negative beliefs.
- How do you handle negative feedback?:
Very well because it helps me grow as an artist.
- What signature style do you think you excel in?
I love detail and realism.
- What has been the biggest change in your life since you’ve became more popular?
People and artist recognizing my work that I never thought would.
- What moment so far in your career that you think you will never forget?
The shop that gave me my start.
- If you were not a tattoo artist, what would you be?
I have no idea.
- Any other art related hobbies?:
I love to paint.
- Hobby outside of anything art related:
I’m really into cars.
- Short term goal:
To progress as an artist.
- Long term goal:
Have people remember me for my art.