Skip to content
- Name: Rick Soule
- Location/Date Born: Takoma Park, Maryland
- Tattooing since: 1997
- Resides: Waldorf, Maryland
- Current shop name/location: Tailored Tattoo in White Plains, Maryland.
- Equipment used: Eternal Ink, FK Irons, Mickey Sharps Irons.
- What made you start tattooing: My love of drawing, and bills.
- Piece done on me: Octopus in armpit.
- Most memorable tattoo: My first month of tattooing, a guy came in once a week to add objects like bugs, spiders, flies, and snails around his crotch.
- If you were not an artist, what would you be: Scuba driver.
- Hobby outside of tattooing: Weight lifting.
- Short term goal: Still be alive for my grandchildren.