● Name: Robbie Oszajca
● Location/Date Born: Alliance, Nebraska/03-01-1982
● Tattooing since: 2001
● Resides: Calvert County, Maryland and San Diego County, California
● Current shop name/location: Noah Ryans Custom Tattoo Waldorf, MD
● Equipment used: fkirons Spectra edge X, World famous ink, Eternal ink, Critical power supply
● What made you start tattooing: I was 17 years old in my high school art class, when my art teacher announced that “Eternal Buzz Tattoo Studio” in Waldorf, MD. had sent an email to the art department, seeking to hire someone who knew how to draw. I was unemployed at the time, and my Dad was on my case about getting a job. Art came natural to me, I excelled in that class and I thought to myself, “What a great job, I can do this!” I never would have attempted a career in tattooing if that email had not come. I followed up by walking into the studio and talking to artist and owner Buzz Thomas. Buzz asked me to come back with my portfolio, and when he saw it, he hired me. My job was to speak to customers, prepare the tattoos, draw, design, size, print. Everything was old school back then, flash sheets, line drawings, pencil & paper & handy light box. After a year I asked Buzz to teach me how to tattoo. He held off for a while, but then when he and his partner had a falling out, it was my time to shine. He agreed to instruct me, I signed an apprenticeship contract and the rest is history.
● Most memorable tattoo: The most memorable tattoo I have ever done was a “Lion of Judah” that I did back in 2002. The Client who received this tattoo spoke prophesy to me and changed my life forever. Also, a piece done on myself which is a portrait of my younger brother on my right bicep. David passed away at the age of 23, reminding me that this life is not too short, but our time here is limited, and each day should be lived to the fullest. We should always do our best at everything we do.
● If you were not an artist, what would you be: This is a peculiar question because I am an artist in every sense of the word, so it’s almost like asking, if you were not yourself, who would you be? With that being said, If I were not an artist, I would focus on bringing heaven to earth.
● Hobby outside of tattooing: Learning. The desire to learn is of immeasurable value.
● Short term goal: Residence on the west coast or Hawaii
– Snapchat: soulartystrob
- Mini Portfolio: