Skip to content
- Name: Francisco Tanchez
- Location/Date Born: Manassas, Virginia/10-24-1986
- Tattooing since: 2012
- Resides: Manassas Virginia
- Current shop name/location: Tanchez Collective in Manassas, Virginia.
- Equipment used: Bishop Rotaries
- What made you start tattooing: I’ve always drawn little designs for my friends, so one day I brought a tattoo kit and started practicing on my friends.
- Piece done on me: Sunflower on knee, flowers on nipples, transcend symbol under chin.
- Most memorable tattoo: Tattooed “crzy fox” on a 1st grade teacher’s toes.
- If you were not an artist, what would you be: Computer technician.
- Hobby outside of tattooing: Building/construction.
- Short term goal: Open my own shop.
- Mini Portfolio: